- Golden Words：
- “Worrying about things that might never happen increases their chances of happening.”
- --Mike Dooley, Motivational Writer
- Latin America’s anti-graft earthquake
- Letter from Liberia: Protecting a hard-won peace
- Quicker please
- The teacher to a student: Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present.
The student: I walk. You walk ....
The teacher intruptes him: Quicker please.
The student: I run. You run ...
- A Husband And A Wife Having Dinner.
- A husband and a wife sit at the table, having dinner. The woman drops a bit of tomato sauce on her white top. "Och, I look like a pig!" The man nods, "And you dropped tomato sauce on your top!"