- Golden Words：
- “Worrying about things that might never happen increases their chances of happening.”
- --Mike Dooley, Motivational Writer
- Letter from Liberia: Protecting a hard-won peace
- Could smaller, local measures offer a way forward on gun control?
- help mother
- Father: What did you do today to help your mother?
Son: I dried the dishes
Daughter: And I helped pick up the pieces.
- What Did The Egg Say To The Boiling Water?
- It's gonna take me a minute to get hard, I just got laid by a chicken